Recent Bike Activity

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goal Update



1) Do not drive to work 3 days per week. 
2) Limit driving on weekends 
3) Eat one meal per week that is homegrown.


On week 4 of my goals (although have been bike commuting for years).  In the warmth and daylight of late August, the goals are remarkably easy, although I also understand that breaking away from automobile dependency, in particular, would seem like an impossible task to most.


Anyway, here's last Saturday's soup.  I follow the tomato basil soup recipe at allrecipes.com, but add zucchini.  





I also played with the video camera function on the phone and am embedding this clip of me arriving home.  I do understand that this is bad for the gate, and, perhaps bad for an unsuspecting cat hanging out on this side of the door, but what can I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment