Recent Bike Activity

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Winter Gardening Underway

Nearly November, but still picking some tomatoes.  May be a couple more, but this pretty much finishes the garden.

Will even have a couple more zucchini, and should be able to at lease make one more soup.


(Apparently I didn't take much of a picture)...bought some new plants at Nordic Nursery (broccoli, winter tomatoes, green onions, and spinach).  This picture poorly portrays the broccoli and green onions.)


This is my failure of a pumpkin growing effort his year.  The three pumpkin harvest is my worst ever, and worse, the vine continues to tease me with new fruit.  I should just pull the whole thing, but I remain hopeful for a miracle, I guess.


Spinach.


Have some beets started from seed that are barely poking through the soil.


And, yes, I really like broccoli, and planted a few more in the west bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment